CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 3 to Day 5 Updates

Just in case you think I have abandoned my " 5kg off  The Scale" regimen, I have most certainly not.

Day 3
Ran 3.5km in 30 minutes, until I realised I forgot to put the padlock on my locker, sprinted all the way to the changing room
( that i count as a calorie burn ), checked my belongings, secured it, and ran back down to do more lunges, ab crunches and spent another 15 minutes on the Wave machine ( the machine that mimic skiing leg movements )

Day 4
Ran 6km in 45 minutes, plopped on the ball to do crunches and then further tortured myself for 45 minutes of spinning class. (spinning class gives you a sore ass if you don't wear proper biking pants, tested and proven!)

Day 5

Rest, but I took the opportunity to do home crunches and other funky flexing with my Big Ball at home.Couldn't do much, Piggy was annoying me by tugging on my hair everytime i did a tummy crunch on the ball.. Felt guilty because I had a quarter of a roast chicken for dinner and 4 spoonfuls of sinful mash potatoes which I made the waiter take away before I was done,

Jaja says I have determination, I say I watch to much of Channel E. huhuhu

0 comments: