CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You are such an "Cathode", they say to me...

Cathode 
A cathode is described as a negative electrode. Current enters the cell at the cathode and reduction takes place. Electrons are repelled from the cathode.


I hated Chemistry in school. H-A-T-E-D. Suffice to say, that my hate for Chemistry flourished into disgust + vomit + shudder + detest, when I chose to study Organic Chemistry for my A Levels. Chemistry ruined my life, screwed my brains and life inside out. It made me believe that I was stupid and had a learning disorder. So, it's ironic how my life has everything to do with chemistry now, especially my personality. 



I'm like the cathode ( negative electrode) which is in the middle of life ( solution in a beaker as my life). I repel people (just as how the cathode repels electrons) because I'm negative (cathodes are negatively charged). 


I've been told ( by MANY people ) that I am "such a joy" to be around, because I am just eternally negative. I'm always unhappy about something, dissatisfied about an issue, and disbelieving to miracles in life. DO I think I am negative?


Yes, and for a good reason. I would rather think of me as being critical, rather then negative. I just think that masking something bad, with hopes that something good might come out of it is fake hope. To explain why and how and justify myself any further than this, just seems like a waste of time. Either way, people still like reading my blog for their daily dose of sardonic-ism and I guess I'l try to keep the dripping bile from my burette at a slower frequency in an attempt to be more "positive". 


As a parting note, you do know that majority of positive people are delusional right? 
JJJJJJJJjust saying...











0 comments: