CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sob sob sob


Who doesn't get all sad over kids dying with cancer? You can claim for nuts that you are made out of iron, but i swear all you have to do is watch a kid with cancer die, and you'll bawl like a baby...

I watched "My sister's keeper" yesterday.. again. After watching it the first time, I found myself not truly remembering the details of the movie because i was too busy sobbing from the beginning till the end. It was such a good movie, story line, but when people asked me how it was, all I could say was, "it was sad"..So i ventured into it again yesterday.

How did it go in round 2? Weeeelll, let's say I still don't remember parts of it, because despite it being my second watch, I still sobbed from start till end. What the heck..

At least now you know of a good-sure-sob-your-lungs-out movie to watch whenever u need a good pick-me-up cry and can't seem to make yourself cry forcibly.. :)

Crying once in a while, is HEALTHY coping...

2 comments:

Professional2youraid said...

yep, i cried my eyes out watching this movie!!!!

Charlo Fay said...

i don't think i stopped crying for the whole 1 and half hours.. Jeez..