CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ain't a Saint...Ain't going to be a Saint..


Look, I ain't the holy molliest person on earth. I don't believe that God will punish you if you don't go to your place of worship regularly or sacrifice animals in memory of him on special religious occasions. I don't think that I need to wear accessories or dress accordingly so that people will know what religion I am of. I don't agree that converting people out of their faith to mine, will earn me more stars in my crown and earn me brownie points to heaven. I don't go around and evangelize, simply because I respect the greatest gift God gave us, freewill. I NEVER end a conversation/email/meeting by saying "God bless you".

I drink, I swear (alot), I am not religion-centered when it comes to my decisions, I'm conscience centered. I have no belief that any ONE church is the remnant church and I don't think that other religions other than mine are skewed. But I know one thing. I believe that he is  THE greater power above all beings.

I absolutely despise thread emails where people with no life expects us to forward it along after reading it. I despise it even more because they often use God as the pulling factor behind their worthless, brainless, superficial emails. I despise threads of stories where they use "cheating husbands" who reignited their love with their wives because they found God. That's not a blessing, thats a curse to their wives that they didn't make good riddance out of their straying men.

Don't ask me why I read them sometimes. I guess I just want to gauge how much more stupid people can get these days.

By the way, I also have no respect for women who stay with their cheating husbands or in a loveless marriage simply because their religion says "Marriage is forever". God gave you a brain for what??????

0 comments: