CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So this is Christmas

I've been EXTREMELY BUSY recently, therefore the lack of posts being posted up. But here i am, on a christmas eve, at starbucks doing what i love to do while i'm back at my home town. 

After months and months of toiling for christmas presents and bargains to check off the christmas present list that i had, i spent exactly RM1543.50. This does not include the "bargains" and "must-haves" that i have splurged on myself... I don't even want to do the math anymore... But oh well, Christmas is all about giving, and watching the ecstatic faces of people ripping their wrappers apart to get to whats inside. And i hope that everyone who i have toiled hard for while buying their gifts would love what i bought. 

So this is Christmas, and soon a happy new year. And it kind of makes me sad that christmas is already here, and all the hype and enthusiasm will be dying down soon... Sad sad thought...sigh!!!

So have a Merry merry Chist-a-mas everybody!! don't let the season pass you by without even realising....

Be back after new year!

0 comments: