CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Wait

I have never been this fidgety for a long time now.. I hardly slept winks last night, I was the first to jump out of bed this morning for a morning puff, okay okay, several puffs, I couldnt even sit on the freaking bowl for a steady amount of time without shifting and darting my eyes around. I feel as if i was on some kind of adrenaline pump! All these for a job i am hoping to get!!! More updates in a bit.. I
m too fidgety to even type now...

1 comments:

.::moon::baby::. said...

am at work now- wish i was dead.
B i'm sorry things happened that way you would have been great at the job....without a doubt. i wish they knew you better. neways gud luck with the other job..were still not too far away...possible to catch up for margaritas on a fucked filled day at work. i miss having you here; work sure sucks but it sucks more without you :(

- Kathy-