CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!

The two major celebrations of this year has been grossly tainted by my low energy, due to my incessant job search since December. I think i will remember this year as a dreadful, emotionally tiring year which i hope will never reoccur in my life. But that's life, full of ups and downs.

I never believed in the chinese horoscope much. But given the recent events, I have no choice to but have hope in the new year we're ushering in according to the chinese calendar. It's the only hope i can cling on to, and hope that it will be filled with prosperity and joy and happiness.

I used to believe that luck is man-made, and what you have and achieve is all made by yourself. It is not written in the moon and stars, but destiny is what you make out of it. And maybe it is true. And i need to find myself again to believe in it. Wallowing in self pity is only going to help me feel worse and more dependable on others. So it's time i move on.

So happy chinese new year everyone. May the year of the tiger bring out your ferocious strive for a better new year and more years to come!

0 comments: