CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Being Healthy


1 Box of Honey Bunches of Oats

1 Box of Nature's Valley Energy Bars

1 Packet of Instant Nesvita

1 Tin of Hi Fiber Jacobs Crackers

1 Packet of Seaweed Snack

1 bottle of Nutella

1 loaf of Gardenia

1 Packet of Maggie Mee


Cost me a whopping RM50!

Good healthy food is getting way to expensive. I'm trying to get my office to eat healthy breakfast. I'm a snackaholic, so snacking healthy is way too important. Masjid india only has either roti canai or nasi lemak as their variation for breakfast. Goreng pisang, Keropok lekor, Cucur Udang, Vadai, Fried fishballs, Nuggets, are the mid-day snacks option. And eating that on a daily basis has caused me to put on a whopping 3 kgs in the past 5 months! i went for 44kgs to 47kgs! bleughhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God i can still squeeze into my size 24 skinny jeans...... but this is as fat as i go!


Well, nothing good comes without a hefty price tag....Cheers!

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

one thing about malaysia is that most of the foods are actually bad for health...
but it is part of our culture, so ppl ignore health & indulge because it has been a habit since they were young...

Good to see that you are trying to break free!
=)

Uncle Shawn said...

it is really expensive to get healthy food in Malaysia. I was shocked when I got back to Malaysia because the prices escalated! I love wholemeal/multigrain breads but they are sooo expensive in Malaysia. I love to snack too, but I had to cut that out of my diet! It's just not healty! :D

Charlo Fay said...

i know! you know why? because there's nothing healthy to snack on in Malaysia, unless you snack on fruits alone. I used to eat alot of Rye crackers and everytime people see me eating that they think I'm on a diet... bleughhh