CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Needle Me.....


When i was 17, i thought people who had tattoos were the devil's seedlings. Well, i also thought smoking was a disgusting habit, drinkers went to hell and kissing was yucky. Oh of course i believed i was going to stay celibate till i get married at the age of 26. Surely, quarter a century would be sufficient time to find my knight in shinning armor.

Ideals change. People change. Well, i'm no where close to "ready to tie the knot" right now though i've hit a quarter a century old. I love drinking for pleasure and i smoke, quite a bit *grin*......I find "Kissing" most erotic act of intimacy and yeah sure, i'm still celibate *double grin*.

I think i'm ready to get my tattoo. Well, at least i really know i want it now, not for any other reason to look cool or goth, but just for self-gratification...I'm just such a whooze and God i have a low threshold for pain. I was thinking of a fairy.. maybe just a simple tribal black inked fairy across my lower back. Been looking up designs for something that looks less complicated but still flattering. Hopefully, less complicated ones would actually hurt less! And no, i'm not doing it for some bullshit reason of wanting to feel the pain and then the endorphines and find out how addictive it is bla bla bla...... I always wanted a red dragon on my shoulder blades ( inspired by my love for "mushu" from Mulan), but i do intend to walk down the aisle one day with a bareback dress so now, no red dragons. Furthermore, Lina ( a tattoo artist) once told me dragons tattoos are bad luck for women. I'm not really superstitious but why challenge the supernaturals rite?

I want a tattoo in a place where people can't see it. Firstly, i don't like showing off, neither do i like "holier than thou" people judging me cz it just pisses me off. But mainly also because my tattoo's gonna mean something, something which is a secret code between Bernard and me. Heh...

Well, any suggestions? Well, bernard thinks i should do tattoos of arrows pointing upwards or downwards with suggestive text . *kinky lil brat!* *grin*


When i do muster up the courage of bearing 500 needle pokes per second for 2 hours, i'll fill you up on the details. =)

~rainbows and all things nice ~

0 comments: