CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I missed the Event of the Year!

Sigh.... First i wanted to go to the The St Patrick's Day event at Sunrise. I was all geared up because, well, what's there not to get geared up over! Clowns in green, stout, food, fun, people dressed in quirky ways... It' been agesssss since i attended a party/event/concert/whatever....

And then! i forgot it was also the same day Sunburst Festival was held. I was so torn apart. I've heard lots of forecast reviews on how great this event would be. Viewing the pictures of friends who attended the festival just put a sulk across my face..... I can't believe it.... I didn't go and now i'm not sure if there'll ever be another Sunburst Festival in Malaysia...

Sigh, what happened? Unforeseen circumstances happened that is... I was doing alot of important things this weekend. Taking care of my loved ones who are not in the best condition. And i'm glad i did because i wanted to and it did take half the disappointment of my mind when i watch them recover one by one. What satisfaction!!! And do i regret not going to Sunburst? kind off... Do i regret the circumstances being such that i had to miss it? nope............


Well, I did what i should have and well, hopefully through my optimistic lenses, there'll be another festival sometime soon. Still sulking....... still sulking at all you people who got to go for it... boo you! :P

0 comments: