CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mane of Glory

I admit i'm a tad bit obssessed about hair. I cannot sit quiet long enough to leave my hair alone. But since i've resolved to growing it out once again... I'm in torment... Literally.....I believe that (tested and proven) one's hair can eminate a new sense of confidence and bring out a whole new person from looks to personality. I'm currently at a state where my hair is neither here nor there. Neither straight nor wavy. Neither short nor long.. neither colored nor natural... It's just a mess!

Everyday i bun up my hair with lil baby hair sticking out and falling all over the place. seriously.... It makes me look very unkept. It also makes me want to shrink into a hole when i'm around people. Argh... i sure hope the fruits of labor will entertain me soon enough, before the wait kills my resolution......Bluehhhhhhh

0 comments: