CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jigsaw Me

Someone once told me, life is meant to be a "china-made" jigsaw puzzle. Just when you think you are about done piecing them together, you will inevitably find one piece that just does not fit.

I've spent the whole year, trying to piece my life together. Deciding which piece goes where, and trying to squash in pieces that just did not make the cut for my picture perfect life. And yet till today, I am forced to resign myself to the fate that I have single handedly crafted for myself, a less than picture perfect life..

Over the weekend, I met up with some of my best buds in college. The girls' night out seemed to be a perfect rejuvenation for my mundane life, but somehow, it didn't make me feel twice as good as I thought it would. I went home, laid in bed counting down the hours, and recollecting what I have made my life out of. The hardships never seemed to leave me, the joy was slowly seeping out of my skin, leaving worry wrinkles and crevices where they burned. This is it. I had to make it, or break it..

This is going to be a painful week. And  I hope, my silver lining will finally emerge, at the end of a very tiring journey...

0 comments: