CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

House Arrested

I've always been the sort to fall sick easily. Makes me kind of embarassed , and slightly upset that everytime an important back breaking task has ended, i'm literally cornered by a flu or sore throat. Though it is nice to slack off and take a break a little, i cannot take quarantines.. And after my trip to the doctor today, i am to stay home for the next 5 days until my darn flu and cough goes off...


Before you jump off your chair, i'm clear of the H1N1 infection. Did a swab test and voila! However, my immunity is betraying me therefore i am to stay home until i fully recover so that i do not catch the virus from someone else while i'm out.

So what have i been doing since noon? Hmm, i've watched tv, browsed online for recipes, and helped myself to an overdose of PS2. Anyone would love my life now i guess. 5 days of nothingness! I do slack whenever i get the chance to despite some people who see me as a workaholic. Kathy knows it. She smiles and snickers when she sees me doing it. It is just the prospect of having nothing to do for the next 5 days that is driving me bonkers! I'm sure by tommorow night i'll be sick of the PS2. And perhaps i'l drive over to my apartment to put the oven to good use since i'm pretty sure kathy and piggy can't possibly pass me anything foul! Maybe i'l make homemade pizza or burger patties from scratch! Yummy.. Problem is, salary's late, again... And it's not really advisable to spend the little pennies i have left from my last LATE salary to splurge on comfort food. And oh shoots.. I can't even go to the damned supermarket. Furthermore! I can't go to the gym and i'm not about to allow myself to pile on any fats just because i'm bored. I'm a little tempted to take those tiny pink pills the doctor prescribed for me to get some sleep. Sigh... WHAT DO I DO???

Gosh, the next thing i know i'd be looking at wedding dresses just for fun! It's so ironic how i can find so little to do on the danged World Wide Web!

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

PS2?
It's time to get to get off your lazy bum & work so you can make enough money to buy a PS THREE!!!

p/s: get well soon!

Charlo Fay said...

Hahah.. I refuse to pay MORE for games. PS3 games cost wayyy too much!

And thanks for the well wishes! Im up and running now. Strong as a bull!