CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Monday, June 29, 2009

MJ


The world has lost yet another great music icon. Michael Jackson transcended all boundaries of being a great musician, a spectacular performer, and a being which defied all odds of nature.


As a child, i was afraid of MJ. Pretty much due to the reason that my first memories of MJ when i was 6 years old was the amazing Thriller video which still sends chills down my spine. When i was 11 and my cousin bought me tickets to accompany her to the first Asian tour MJ has ever had in Singapore. i was reluctant. He still scared me, though i could not help but bob to the beat of his Music. The concert was life changing. I never again felt that negative energy about him, nor did i ever attend a concert that lived up to his ever again in my life.


I remember that we had tickets which were on the far end paddock. MJ was visible to me like a size of an ant. I couldn't see his face or moves very well since we were very VERY far away from the stage but there were big screens everywhere. But he was one hell of a performer! MJ was an artist where every concert mattered to him and he never failed to make it known to his fans. The fireworks and the grandeur and extravagance of his concert was enough to put me through a trance. It was the best, and is still the best concert i have ever attended in my life. From then on, i tried mimicking the moon walk, the thriller dance and joined the adorning MJ revolution that has swept across the world.


Despite all the criticized changes that MJ has made to himself as well as the music industry, there will never be another legend like himself. And he will never be forgotten by the billions who have been fortunate to be graced by his music and presence since their childhood.


RIP MJ

0 comments: