CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The little Rocker has arrived..






Zion Hendrix was born on the 27th March 2009. He has a full head of hair, has daddy's features, mama's will of fire and he is my Godson. 


I heard from MamaJo that he's been a good baby so far. Eat sleeps poops. Not fussy and always warm and snuggly. Haha..

I can't wait to go back to jb on friday to see the little gem


This year, my life will be changed forever by three little men. Though i suspect it might be 4 instead of 3, its too early to say so yet. But to the three little men of my life, I pledge my love to you always!!!!!

2 comments:

.::moon::baby::. said...

cili padi in your mulut cumin up:)

Charlo Fay said...

Eh.. u also feeling gatal.. i know...Hahahah