CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ratheega and Alvin's big night!


Last weekend was Rathee's wedding. Boy it was fun. It seemed a bit surreal to see my best friend getting married. But i made sure i was involved heavily in order to start getting the real feeling of her getting married. Here are some pics of the big night!




Make up at MAC


Halfway through the makeover- already ravishing


Au Naturel and glowing


A cinderella story. AWWww


Photo-whoring with the bride


Cam-whoring with the groom


The classic beautiful pose and gown


Dry Ice! Dry ICe! Alert! They can't see where they're going.


The flower baby


The backdrop


Me and Ng, another one of my bestie!


Old classmates reunion chatting merrily


I cannot pose properly to save my life. The class of 2000


Mami and Papa at the wedding


"can't take my eyes off you" -*croons*


Me yanking on the bride's hair!


Banghra moves for a chinese dinner....HMmmmmM

2 comments:

Ophelia said...

Rathee and Alvin are gonna have kids looking like us hheeeheee :D

Congratulations to both of them!

Charlo Fay said...

Hashahahahha.. Yes yes! just what i thought. I think it is exciting for them because they will never be able to truly imagine how their kids will turn out like! Anticipation! heheh.. i hope they turn out like us.. Cheh wah! Hahaha