CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

People say I'm BLAH!


Last night, i spoke to my mum on the phone. As we were talking, she casually slipped in the topic of my blog. Apparently, my mother knew i had a blog although she hasn't read it! Amazing how news travel.


My mother conspicuously added that some people felt my blog was filthy and controversial. Although She didn't name NAMES, i could have guessed who said what.


My blog is not a suitable reading material for those who relish in total denial and those faint of the heart on controversial topics. So therefore, if you fall under the those categories, please refrain from reading my blog. If you need to comment, then do it so on the blog. I welcome all comments. Rather than to gossip behind my back because that it so not cool. 

While some do enjoy my blog, it is totally understandable that some people might totally hate it. We are humans, we ARE entitled to different opinions in life. 


2 comments:

Ophelia said...

It's difficult to make EVERYBODY happy, Charlene. Malaysians are very judgmental and loveeeee to gossip. You're not even a celebrity yet, imagine if your one famous bugger. I don't see anything wrong with your writing - you speak your mind.

WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY WHERE YOU COULD SAY ANYTHING YOU LIKE!

sorry, just being a bit emotional today :D

gaaahh this is what I have to deal with when I go back to Malaysia!

Charlo Fay said...

Hahaha.. Yeah it doesn't really bother me much. I write for myself in general, i write to clear my chest and lastly i write because i simply love writing.

Well, hope when u do get back to kk, all will be well. Adjustments can be tricky but i'm sure you'll do just fine! :)