CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's time to Weed out the Weeds

Year 2010, is coming to an end, and although it has gone past in a wink for many others, this year has been a long and "hellish" one for me. From dealing with being laid-off to unpaid wages to jobs that just did not fit me as a person, I've had one hell of a ride, and to be honest, thought that it would never end. I tried to sink myself into positive oblivion that things would get better and that there is such a thing as a silver lining, but yet not truly daring to believe that my life would take a positive turn. And then, at the end of last November, it finally did. I left my journey to no where, and finally started my destination bounded journey.

I wouldn't say that my life is picture perfect now. If it were, I would be carrying my Salvotore Ferragamo, wearing my Jaeger le-Coultre and driving my very own Volkswagon Bug (hehehehe). Materials aside, my life is still less than perfect because I seem to be the only one who is happy with the turn-around. There are still people who are nit-picking at areas of my life which is not, in their idea, as good as it should be.


Everyone has a different perception of what a perfect life is and should be. Therefore, i don't expect anyone to understand why and how I live my life, and i urge you to not implore your ideas on me either. I have a great job, a great man of my life, a great daughter-poodle, and a great small group of friends who matter. I also have a dysfunctional family whom I am at peace with and learnt to accept each and every one of them for their flaws and choices, without having to criticizing them to make my life more colorful. I don't generally compare people with others, so please refrain from comparing me to others of my age group. I find my life a better one, because I get to learn from their mistakes and not be a fool to repeat them. So if you cannot find the strength in you to give me credit for how efficiently I have lived my life avoiding mistakes I have seen people around me make, then thank you very much, but keep your criticisms to yourself! Unless it is constructive, you would most probably spoil my day and risk me detesting you.

0 comments: