CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tis the Season

Christmas is exactly 2 days away. Gosh, time flies and it's hard to imagine that before i've had enough time to indulge into the season, it's going to be over soon. This year is going to be quiet i'm sure. Yesterday was the first time it felt like christmas when i was walking in Orchard Road in Singapore. The carols, deco and air was just.. different and refreshing. Perhaps it was also because Bernard was with me and it's always nice to usher in the season and a new year with your loved ones.


My mind still can't get off the fact that i will be unemployed by January. It's hampering the season and the festivities because i have more than just money to be worried about. I have my whole career and choices which are slipping through the hour glass to worry about. I can't sit home because my parent keep asking me about my job and how's its going so far. And it's driving me nuts because i can't tell them i'm "almost" jobless as they WILL worry unnecessarily.

I made up my mind ( sort off ). If more than 90 percent of the world can live without being of service to the poor and needy, surely i can adjust to living like that too. I mean, charity doesn't necessarily must happen on a scale i'm involved in. It can be personal and still fulfilling. So if i do not get any positive call backs by January for social work, I'l assume that It's just not my calling for now. And park my ass back into the corporate seat and resume the sort of life everyone lives after what i would consider a two year long vacation or "mission trip".

It's just a blur for me now.. It's sad that i have so much to offer and yet no one to want it..

Merry Christmas..

0 comments: