CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A coffee in the morning keeps your mind bright and shiny

People say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well, i hate apples, but i reckon a morning coffee, keeps your mind bright and shiny too! I'm not talking about the chemical compounds of coffee that keeps you healthy or brain alert. I'm talking about the fact that if you can take time to enjoy a cuppa in the morning, it simply means you have started your day without a rush, which also means your whole day is going to be smooth sailing because you started the day with a positive mind...


Good day to you all...Have u had your cup of coffee yet?

:P

2 comments:

.:little::elfs:. said...

b,
me just had a cup of cofee with you downstairs....before our 2 hour meeting.... cheers.

i kinda miss you at home...and at work :( my heart pain b, come save me!!!!

Cant wait to put up our christmas tree!!!! OH, and have a bottle of wine after...!!! Im in the christmas spirit already!!! I wanna get highhhh!!!!!!!

Random: Hah, the funniest thing....my wors verification for this comment reads "Hardman". Wahahahahahahahahahahah..... Its the system's subconscious for the lack of "humanly and wordly satisfaction".

Charlo Fay said...

i miss you tooooo!!!!

Hahaha... dun u enjoy me not being around? u dun have to worry bout prancing around the house "indecently" :P

Christmas tree here i come! Soon!