CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm an EX-Addict... an EX- TV-Addict!

I've been blessed with kindness by Bernard for the past 2 weeks. Knowing how much i'd love to watch the Olympics day in and day out, Bernard borrowed me his decoder and astro card since the Olympics started. Well, having cable is a big deal for me. Not that i can't afford subscribing for Astro, but the mere fact of being an ex-tv addict scares me that i may one day, turn back to my old roots. A leopard never changes its spots after all right?

I feel a little guilty. Bernard's been so kind to me as to sacrifice his private Astro channel. Yet i feel as though im secretly having an affair with the tele and turning back to my old bad habits. I've been flipping channels like a maniac on sugar rush every opportunity i get in between commercials and especially when two conflicting programs i want to watch is aired at the same freaking time! And yes shoot me i'm shallow, but the channel i spend most time watching when there's no olympic coverage is channel E (Entertaintment).

I've been an outcast to the latest hollywood happenings since i started working. Not that it will make any impact in my life, but gossip is every girl's best friend, and living without it is without a doubt living in a lonely world!

All these late nite affairs with my astro decoder shall end when the Olympics are over... It's sad..But right now, I'm in bliss....

0 comments: