CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Change?

In conjunction with all the changes i'm going through in my life, i thought my blog is in need of a new facelift as well. Perhaps something darker considering the cynic i've morphed into. What do you think? I'm rather attached to the tree in the background of my current skin... Something green? Something Black? Something less chirpier for the revised version of me?

Say something!!!

3 comments:

Professional2youraid said...

must definitely be something yoU!!!!

Nirak said...

Noooooo stay the same! It feels good to read your blog with the current layout or maybe something along the same line, different color maybe but definitely not something darker...This is you, cynical, realistic but yet hopeful :) and always striving to make a change..Dont you lose that or change anything :) love ya babes

Charlo Fay said...

Hehehe... It just seems too chirpy for a cynic like myself.. Maybe the whithered tree is my subconscious of my perky happy self... HMMM... Thoughts anyone else?