CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Uncertainties that Lies Ahead

My life is in a mode where it could go anyway now. I have plenty of options, and yet none so outstandingly desirable to what i need in relishing my passion in social work. I have 4 months to decide where i go from here, buck up and give the best i have, and move on to another project or course of work.. And truthfully, it is difficult to let go of everything i have been doing.


I have options, but no direction, and so help me God, no savings whatsoever.

For the past 2 years, i have been living on a shoestring budget. Prices are sky rocketing exponentially everywhere, but my salary remains at a painful constant. I have my future to think about, but yet, i haven't done what i wanted to do enough to settle for something else which is not my choice of career. Some people say I'm digging my own grave. I say? If i am, i doing it willingly and happily....

0 comments: