CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who's Been Eating Off My Plate!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Trying this out one last time

This is definitely not my first time attempting to keep a blog running. I've had so many attempts but alas! The lack of perseverance has gotten the better of me. I was surprised that all my old blogs are still up and running despite me forsaking it years ago. Don't the free running websites delete inactive accounts? Guess they believe and perhaps they're right that people may stop for a while, but the habit of blogging is too hard to kick. They will be back someday, just as i have.

I started blogging four years ago. Gosh you do not want to read my juvenile postings as i myself cringed at how immatured, emotional and whiny i was. As much as i hate growing older, i'm sure glad as hell i did somehow mature in a fashionable way throughout the years.

As adolescence hormones have stopped raging and wisdom has "hopefully" crept up on me as age sadly has (well, they do say wisdom comes with age), i hope my new blog will be something concrete i can truly share with anyone who reads it. I hereby pledge to not post "why doesn't he love me" sorts of posts or shameless "i feel unwanted" self pity useless articles.

Happy reading...

rainbows from Fay

0 comments: